October 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I haven't planned a menu in a really long time! And it shows! We have been eating out entirely too much. It's also because I've been boycotting dishes! Not a good motivational time for me! But that's going to change! On Saturday, we got another free box of food from Angel Food Ministries from our pastor! It's so wonderful and we have been so blessed! We also received emergency food stamps from FEMA for the bad windstorm that was caused by Hurricane Ike in September. So we are set on food! So it's very stupid to get fast food right now because we basically have all this free food! Remind me of that, okay? So we are eating much better than usual this week because of Angel Food. I rarely have this many meat meals.
Monday Spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday Chicken Fajitas
Wed Boneless Porkchops
Thurs Meatloaf
Friday Halloween....not sure, something simple before trick or treat!
Saturday Ribeye Steaks
Sunday some kind of chicken
Go visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more of Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.