September 18, 2008

Thrifty Thursday's


So my tip today is for another magazine! I love free magazines! I used to spend entirely too much money on magazines so this really helps our budget. My fee magazine for today is from Above Rubies. This is a really amazing website to encourage Christian women. I just got my first magazine yesterday and loved it! Already done reading it! They mail them out every quarter and have articles about being a wife, mother and Christian. They have great tips sent in by readers and articles from different contributors. Reading this magazine yesterday really inspired and encouraged me and that is definitely what I need right now. So go to the Above Rubies website and go sign yourself up!

Go visit Thrifty Jinxy for more Thrifty Thursday tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.