November 19, 2008

Sears November 22nd - Doorbusters from 7:00a.m. to noon only

Sears Super Saturday Sale

I am so excited about Christmas coming up! There are so many great sales going on to get started with your Christmas shopping! I know that I'm going to head over to Sears this weekend! They are having a great one day only Doorbusters sale! I am so excited about the great sale on outerwear and sweaters for my family.....60% off! That means we can stock up! Kaylin has outgrown all of her clothes and I am in desperate need of some sweaters! My new work is so cold and all I have are short sleeves! I also can't wait to check out the Craftsman C3 19-2 volt 3-pc combo tool kit! Maybe a gift idea for Tim....hmm...we'll see....if he's a good boy! It's on sale for $89.99 and you save $50! That sounds like a pretty good deal for me! He's been trying to work around the house more and he needs some more tools! I better get there early though because these deals are only available while quantities last! At these prices they will go quick! Go check out their weekly ad for more great dealbusters!

I love Sears because they have everything that I need! I can also convince my hubby to go shopping with me because of their fantastic hardware department! Shopping for my hubby is not on his top ten list of things he wants to do when he is off of work! So it's a win-win for the both of us!




Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.