November 22, 2008

Rivalry Week!

No, I'm not talking about my kids! I'm talking about football! Hopefully that doesn't make most of you run away! I'll be honest...I love football! How can you go to Ohio State and not? It just doesn't happen! Well anyways, today was the big game! And we delivered! I figured we would, but it doesn't matter how well either team is doing before the big game, it is ususally a very competitive game. Well not so much today! 42-7! We kicked Michigan's butt! On top of that, Ohio State got a new record! First time in school history beating Michigan 5 times in a row! Great job guys! I am so proud of you! Jim Tressel also has a 7-1 record against Michigan which I have to say, is pretty darn good! And it's the 75th anniversary of the first time the Buckeyes have received gold pants for beating Michigan! Weird tradition I guess but hey! It sounds like fun! Now we just have to wait to see what bowl game we get to go to! It's been a great year despite a few bad games....USC and Penn State come to mind. But they are both excellent teams! How I miss Columbus! Maybe I'll get to go to a game next year! Well back to regular programming now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.