January 29, 2008

I Found my Home Business!!!!

I am going to be an Independent Mary Kay Consultant! We had facials on Sunday as a bridal gift to one of my friends and me and a friend fell in love with our consultant. We went to a training on Monday and both signed up! I am sooooo excited! I'll let you all know when I get my website running. I'm not sure if any of you like Mary Kay or not. I am very excited because I just put my two weeks notice in at work (not because of the Mary Kay thing - totally unrelated) and I may be able to focus more attention on my business. I have a wonderful sales director who has asked me to let her teach me how to get what I want. I think she was inspired by my goals and my desire to be a stay at home mom but also let Tim retire eventually. I'm very excited and can't wait to get started. I'll let you all know my progress.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck:) I sold Avon for a year and did very well with it because I was able to sell it in my department. When I transferred it was frowned upon so no more Avon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with Mary Kay. I sold Longaberger for 11 year's before "retiring" :-) Now I own my own jewelry business!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by WebRing.