January 4, 2008

Is It Worth It?

Today as I sit at work, I'm wondering if this working thing is worth it right now. I've always known that I was going to stay at home once I have kids but right now we just have a dog and it is killing me to leave him everyday. He is miserable in his cage and is in it way too often. We should have waited until I got a closer job to get a dog but we didn't and now he is miserable. I know if I leave my job to stay home now or work part time that things will be tough. But they're already tough. I am so exhausted from the commute and not keeping up on the basics. I don't have any energy and I only work a normal shift. Maybe I'm just complaining too much. Me and my fiance have discussed me getting a part time job or even staying home but I am too concerned with our finances. I'm not really sure what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.