January 3, 2008

Hi! Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! My name is Jessica and this is my very first blog. Me and my fiance recently bought a house in Southeast Indiana. We have two kids from his previous marriage who live with us every other weekend. This blog is about my journey to becoming a stay at home mom. We want to wait about three years before trying to have kids so this will be a long journey. I have been reading so many books and websites that I want to share what I have learned and also get feedback on people who have actually used these tips. This will definitely be a learning experience for me and I hope you learn something as well.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Jessica. I am a new blogger as well. Being a SAHM is so wonderful and i admire your determination to get things in order prior to kids. I will keep checking in on your progess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes welcome! I'm new to the blogging world as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I look forward to reading your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by WebRing.